I went to bed immediately following my last session of pumping, so I didn’t get a chance to update. Things went pretty well.
- Pumped 7 times: 5 AM, 8 AM, 11:30 AM, 3 PM, 5 PM, 7:30 PM, 10:00 PM.
- Got a total of 1.5 oz. (steady increase 🙂 ).
- Took More Milk Plus and Goat’s Rue 1 cap each, 4 times.
- Did not drink Mother’s Milk tea, as I’m out and need to get more.
- Did not eat oats or oatmeal because I forgot to take it to work with me.
I’m thinking I may need a different size breastshield, but I can’t find information on how to determine what size I do need. It’s been very frustrating. I’m thinking of going and getting the next size bigger and see how it works. But at the same time, I don’t want to waste money… Maybe I’ll try calling the LC.