I just got off the phone with the LC I talked to two weeks ago. She rents hospital grade pumps and also sells the herbs. I’m going over there this afternoon to get my supplies! OMG, this is exciting! 😀 (Yes, I realize I’m a little weird 😉 )
So I’m trying to decide if I should go ahead and take my last BCP tonight (my pill pack actually lasts ’til Tuesday, but I’ve taken the last 2 months back to back with no inactive pills between) so that I can have my first day of fumbling with the pump on the weekend. Or maybe I should attempt to start Tuesday night? Or would it be a problem to wait until Friday, even though I’ll be off the BCP for a few days (I don’t have any more)? Ack! I’m going to go nuts!