Today’s update

The third beta results are in and they are……… 1334!!! 🙂 There is no doubt in my mind that we’ve got two little beans growing in there. 🙂

Now we have to wait until 11/7 (11 days, but who’s counting? 😉 ) to find out how many there are and (hopefully) see a heart beat. It’s going to be TORTURE to wait! I talked to the nurse at our RE’s office and she said that if we’re doing an u/s at LD’s OB office then we don’t need to do one down here (unless we want to). LD and I kind of want to, but I’m going to discuss it with N. I’m not sure what he’ll think. On the one hand, we’d save money on getting LD a plane ticket to come down. On the other hand, we’d get to see our baby(ies) again. 🙂 I guess we’ll see what he says and go from there.

Now on the other end of the spectrum, I also found out today that I’m back in limbo about the surgery. I found out this morning that the accreditation for the Children’s guy STILL hasn’t gone through and so they’ve taken me off the schedule for Wednesday. The scheduler said they are aiming for Nov. 6th or 10th now. I told her “If my vote counts at all, I’d prefer the 10th. I have somewhere to be on the 7th.” She said she’d try to work it out. I hope that I won’t have to wait any more than that! This has already been going on for over a month!

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under delays, doctor's appts., emotions, heart, husband, pregnancy, progress, waiting

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s